Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the 6-foot stork rental?
- The duration of the 6-foot stork rental is either 3 or 7 days. If you would like the sign rental for a longer duration, you may add additional days for $10 a day.
How can I place an order with Stork Celebrations?
You can place an order with Stork Celebrations in two ways:
- You can call us at (630) 557-6391 to order your 6-foot premium, unique stork. If we don’t answer immediately, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- You can request your stork sign rental directly off of our website under our pricing section.
When does Stork Celebrations deliver the storks?
- Stork Celebrations is dedicated to delivering your 6 foot stork within 24 hours of your request. We try our best to ensure our storks announce the birth of your new baby before mom gets home from the hospital. ***Please note that if you change your original delivery date, there may be additional time required to make your delivery as our schedule may be full.
Can the stork be moved if I want to put it in another location?
- For your safety and to prevent possible damage to our 6 foot storks, we require that you do NOT move the storks. If you feel the stork needs to be moved, please call us. We will take care of moving the stork sign for an additional fee.
What if the stork sign or solar light gets damaged or stolen?
- People don’t usually vandalize or steal stork signs. Damage mostly occurs when customers mow or trim around the sign. If damage occurs to the 6 foot stork, we will need to charge you for the repair to the stork sign.
- The storks are also not designed to have children climb on them. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by children or adults playing or standing on any part of the stork signs.
- The solar lights are most often damaged by people trying to change the position of the light. If the light is damaged, there will be a $15.00 charge to the credit card used to purchase the stork rental.
How far in advance should I place an order for my six foot stork?
- It is best to place your order once your baby is born. Our storks are first come, first serve, and we do everything in our power to accommodate each and every request.
When do I pay for the stork sign rental?
- Payment is due at the time the stork sign is ordered.
What forms of payment does Stork Celebrations accept?
- Stork Celebrations accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
What is Stork Celebrations’ cancellation policy?
- Once we have reserved a stork for you, we do not rent it to another customer. If you cancel after you have reserved a stork, we will charge you a $30.00 cancellation fee because we have potentially lost another rental.
- Once you give us the specifics of baby’s name, date of birth, weight and length, we begin to customize your stork sign. If we have already made your stork sign, sibling star(s), or dog bone(s), and you cancel, you will be charged for the rental, minus any delivery fees. If we are en route to deliver your stork, you will be charged the entire cost of the rental, including any delivery charges.
How are 6 foot stork signs displayed?
- We place the stork signs in your front yard lawn. Stork signs are mounted to a metal stake that is driven into your lawn about 10 inches. Only a small hole will remain once the stork sign is removed.
Our Refund Policy
You will receive a full refund:
- If extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up your sign.
You will NOT receive a refund if any of the following apply:
- We are unable to get into a gated community because we were not given a gate code, or it does not work.
- The security guard at a gated community refuses to allow us entry. Please note: We stay very busy, and we can’t wait at a gate for more than 5 minutes while the guard attempts to contact the homeowner to grant access. It is important that you make arrangements with the guard to give us access prior to the moment of delivery.
- The homeowner or recipient does not allow us to set up the sign or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period.
- If a dog or other animal is threatening or refuses to allow us onto the property.
In-ground sprinkler waiver
- The yard sign will be placed 10 inches into the ground. If you have an in-ground sprinkler system, you will either need to meet us at the home to show us where to place the sign, or leave a marker in the ground where the sign should be placed. If neither of those conditions can be met, we will use our best judgement to place the sign in a location that will not damage anything unseen or hidden. If any damage is incurred to cables, sprinkler systems, or any hidden or buried objects, it is your responsibility. Stork Celebrations will not be held liable for any damage resulting from the sign placement.